Information for External Teachers and Guest Proffesors

General information for starting or returning to teaching at the Institute for Education Science.


Access cards:

Access cards: For your course and access to the premises at our institute, you need an access card. If you have any questions about this, please contact the central institute administration:



For teaching at our institute, access to our platforms via u:account is absolutely necessary. To do this, you need to create a univie user ID and thereby get your own univie email address and access to u:space and the Moodle learning platform. Here you will find instructions.



For questions about technology in the institute's premises and for assistance in getting to know the institute's premises, please contact Magdalena Mikl.